Classic Iran - The Heart Of Persia (Part 1) | 05 to 17 Apr 2017
The highlight will be arriving at the most architecturally stunning city of Esfahan, translated in Persian to mean “half the world”. Conclude at the capital Tehran, recollect the country’s history through the National Museum of Archaeology; discover the specialized skill of carpet weaving and marvel at the world’s biggest pink diamond.
For our complete Iran experience, join us on our Iran Western Route, – from Tehran to Tabriz.
Signature Departures Exclusive:
- Visit the restored Bam Citadel with an expert from UNESCO
- Zoorkhaneh rituals, UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Private Visit of Ali Ebne Hamzeh (Glass Mausoleum)
- VIP Coach throughout the journey
- All meals included with unlimited drinks (Note: no alcoholic drinks allowed in Iran)
- Small group size of maximum 16 people
- Escorted by Country Holidays Travel Concierge
- Tipping to Guide, Driver & Porter included
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance included
|Land Tour Price||Twin Sharing AED 18,140/-; |
Single Supplement AED 4,410/-
|Airfare||Economy from AED 3,750/- |
Business from AED 8,120/-
|Deposit||AED 5,000/- per person|
|Closing Date||06 Jan 2017 or when tour is fully subscribed.|
|Early Bird Promotion|| |
First 4 room bookings with deposit enjoy Complimentary upgrade to Jr. Suite in Espinas Hotel and Hotel Safaiye
Combine our Iran Part 1 & 2 and get a total AED 1,630/- off per person!