Madagascar Air Safari | 16 to 29 Jun 2017
Nature lover’s paradise – a unique and rich diversity of wildlife. Madagascar has more species of endemic flora and fauna than any other places on earth. Most famous among them are the Lemurs. These adorable furry primates are found nowhere else in the world.
Madagascar is big - the 4th biggest island in the world. To fully appreciate its spectacular diverse terrain each sheltering its own unique speciess of lemurs, it would takes several weeks by road. Our trip takes you on private charter flight accessing the remotest corner of the country within 10 days letting you experience its incredible diversity otherwise impossible.
A leading Primatologist will accompany us for 3 days at Andasibe National Park, the ideal place to observe many species of primates.
Signature Departures Exclusive:
- Charter plane to access beautiful remote wild corners of Madagascar
- Explore Andasibe National Park with Professor Jonah Ratsimbazafy, a leading primatologist
- All meals included beverages
- Small group size of maximum 16 people
- Escorted by Country Holidays Travel Concierge
- Tipping to Guide, Driver & Porter included
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance included
|Land Tour Price||Twin Sharing AED 32,800/-; |
Single Supplement AED 3,920/-
|Airfare||Economy from AED 5,820/- |
Business from AED 16,970/-
|Deposit||AED 5,000/- per person|
|Closing Date||10 Mar 2017 or when tour is fully subscribed.|
|Early Bird Promotion||First 4 room bookings with deposit enjoy complimentary spa in Anjajavy|